Search This Blog

Monday, 17 March 2014

Here is the most recent oil painting I've done. It is of a place in the Trent Waterway about 2 hrs. north east of Toronto, near Peterborough and the Petroglyphs Provincial Park. It is done with palette knife and even though my wife doesn't think much of it, I'm quite pleased with the results. I just need to keep on doing stuff like this because I know that it is something people here in Ontario are keen of and would probably spend their money to have one at their cottage or at home to remind them of their cottage and/or cottage life. Anyway, enjoy and if you can, make a comment about it, whether good or bad. I understand it will not be everyone's cup of tea. Take my wife for instance. But criticism is always beneficial to the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment